New Beginnings

Recently I have become unsatisfied with my hair growth progress I think if I am spending money on my hair to make it look pretty it should be giving me something back. So I have decided to start a HAIR CARE JOURNEY. I have just come off of a ten week relaxer stretch. Previously I would relax my hair every six weeks and be completely disappointed. Sadly I did not take any pictures of my hair before the relaxer but i must say taking care of my hair everyday for the entire ten weeks paid off completely soft manageable hair with not perfect but good enough ends which of course I will care for more wait for it... and three inches added to my length. Three inches may not sound like much but it is the most I have had in a while. I am super excited and cannot wait to where this journey will take me. I will post a picture of my newly relaxed hair right after this post. Are you on a hair journey? If so I would love some great advice or tips to help me along. Yes I know everyone's hair type is different but I will take all the knowledge I can get.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)