WASH DAY

So I am washing my hair as well as cooking Sunday dinner. I started off with Nexxus Split end Binding Shampoo then the corresponding conditioner I kept the conditioner on for three minutes after that I used my Nexxus Polydemic emergency reconstructor I kept that on for ten minutes under shower cap with no heat. I then Deep condition with ORS replenishing conditioner I put a few drops of coconut oil in that and left that on for and hour without heat as well, after rinsing that out I go ahead and roller set my hair and air dry them. When My hair dries I will oil my scalp, Moisturize and seal then wrap them up for the night. I know my wash day my seem like it does not entail much but it feels super long to me honestly Idk how anyone can do more than this. I can only hope my hair dries quickly so i can finally feel like its all over.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your freshly washed hair!!!...I totally forgot that I needed to wash mines!!! I cant wait for you to post new photos of your hair!!! My roommate is from Old Road....I've been begging her to take me to one of their beaches when we get home!!!! I would have LOVED TO SEE THE PHOTOS!!! Much Love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take some next week end if I go around there. Hopefully by then its no cleansing or something. lol

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)